rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women expect men to have good paying jobs.If men become unemployed:Divorce is natural

Women expect men to have good paying jobs.If men become unemployed:Divorce is natural

Your posts seem to indicate that you have a minimal level of life experience. So how much time have you actually spent out in the real world vs how much time have you spent commenting on forums?

Because anyone who has seen the sunshine in the last year probably knows someone that's wifed up a stripper. Quite frequently these are not fat Omegas, but people in confrontational occupations like soldiers, cops, small-time fighters and athletes, crossfit coaches, etc.

The reason for this as far as I can tell is that these men are drawn to the social proofing aspect that I do not really need to explain. There is a huge amount of BS out there that regards dating strippers as some kind of achievement. Hell, there was one reasonable well known PUA guru I met back in the day who was obsessed with them...and this guy was very far from the usual dorkiness of the RSD crowd, much more ofa Tyler Durden type character (referencing the movie, not the PUA).

Messages In This Thread