rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Booze, sex and flat-screen televisions in Colombia

Booze, sex and flat-screen televisions in Colombia

The recently released FARC hostage, Keith Stansell, does a really good report on the FARC empire in his 1700+ days in captivity. I recommend anyone traveling to Colombia get their hands on that book - incredible survival story! Funny how he describes the feared FARC soldiers we've all come to respect as enemies to watch out for as "sugar smacking, lollipop sucking teenagers" The avg age of FARC guerrilla foot soldier is 16! Not to mention 95% of FARC guerrillas barely have an elementary school education above 2nd grade, most can't even read.

See what makes the FARC so dangerous? What happens when you give a 15 year old without a pot to piss in, and the competence of 6 year old an Ak-47? Their lack of competence makes them an incredibly dangerous terrorist group. Similar to the teenage, incompetent kid soldiers you see in terrorist groups in Africa.

The book is available on kindle too.

BTW, Roosh I need your books on Kindle edition! Much easier for me to carry/read while travelling the world.

Messages In This Thread