rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

West Africa

West Africa

Quote: (12-24-2011 12:36 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2011 06:47 AM)Anonybrit Wrote:  

Alright you men, Ima be in West Africa for a couple months next year, mainly Sierra Leone and Ghana. Background on me: 24 year old doctor, white, british, I guess 7/10 looks, possibly more or less depending on the girl as I have quite striking features (black hair, very fair skin, high cheekbones etc)

Anyway I am basically a man after Naughty Nomad's heart when it comes to girl; I like em dark and exotic. The difference is I'm not interested in ONSs, I want what I guess you guys would call a primary, and I don't club so I need to find her during the day/during social events.

Any tips for these countries? Outside of what NN has written I mean.

Note: I will be semi-rural, so not in the capitals, will this basically fuck up my chances?

Ease on over to Cape Verde if you can get a chance.

I approve this message, Cape Verde is the hidden gem of Africa. If you have a change check it out, it was the #1 vacation destination for europeans in 2008 I believe.

Messages In This Thread