rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knife Attack in London- Russell Square (Possible Terrorism)

Knife Attack in London- Russell Square (Possible Terrorism)

In my profession I've met a few Somali patients, mostly migrant boys and young men and a few women.

Many of the teenagers have likely been through horrific experiences. I've treated child soldiers where, although they don't talk about what's happened to them, it's not hard to infer what they've been through. For example a 16 y/o with shoulder issues that stem from the recoil of an automatic rifle he'd use regurarly from the age of 11.

I can understand why some Somalis act the way they do. Some boys are ticking PTSD timebombs and the government happily put them together with normal Swedish kids in schools with zero security.

From what I've seen, I can't fathom why we keep bringing in people with severe and frankly dangerous issues, from a country ruled by chaos, where perhaps 5-10% have some form of higher education and MAY become an upstanding citizen. The rest are schmoozing by on taxpayer money and many evidently do not apply for jobs or put an effort into school. Why bother when the government makes it rain every month? A few years ago I would've called such a statement racist and bigoted, but that was before I saw with my own eyes how fucked our immigration, and above all integration, "efforts" are.

Messages In This Thread