rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Initiating Physical Violence

Women Initiating Physical Violence

When women try to slap, they almost always throw these looping haymakers. A simple solution is a sharp outside block. Rather than just holding up your arm to block, you are putting more energy into the block. When you block hard, your block will hit her inner forearm and it will hurt like hell for her and will quickly discourage her from continuing to hit you. Here is an overly stylized version of what I am talking about. It is the only thing I could find on the internet.

If she does the scratching/grabbing/shirt pulling shit, DON'T push her away. PULL HER INTO YOU. Get her real close, then IMMEDIATELY turn her around so that her back is in contact with your stomach/chest. At this point you bear hug her, but not in a way to injure her.

The key when doing either of these things is to STAY CALM. When you speak to her use soothing tones. Say things like "Please, baby, just calm down." This is more for the public, so that you can avoid being arrested. She is going to be screaming and cursing, your calmness will make you look better. If you know the chick and there are people around apologize to the crowd. Say something like "I'm sorry folks, she just gets riled up like this sometimes and all I can do is try to calm her down." Doing these things will help you avoid arrest or being beating by the crowd, while not looking like a complete punk for letting a woman kick your ass.

Messages In This Thread