rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Graduated college...now what?

Graduated college...now what?

How is it going, folks?

One of my most important things that I have aimed to finish in this current year has been successfully completed - graduating college (Intl. Law).

Of course, this will open a lot of opportunities, but...I all honesty...I would like the input of more experienced guys...like many of you, without a doubt, are.

So, my first option is to start looking for something right away (I have some connections, and I am trying to do some networking).

My second option is to get some more certificates, in order to boost my CV. I am thinking of taking a CISCO networking certification, and certifications that I know how to operate MS word, Excel etc. What I would like to know is whether all those certificated per se are of any use while job hunting?

As for me, I am currently living with my parents (because my house is still being built, and thus, I can't live there yet), and, alongside my degree, I have a TOEFL certificate, as well as online business I have told you about before, and a 2000 USD budget.

Any input, as well as critic if you have any, will be appreciated. I can say, with pride, that I am not a millenial snowflake.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread