rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knife Attack in London- Russell Square (Possible Terrorism)

Knife Attack in London- Russell Square (Possible Terrorism)

Quote: (08-04-2016 04:10 AM)Parzival Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2016 01:50 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Why do Europeans just stand idly by while knife attackers try and kill them?

You'd think 1 person would put up a fight.

Because we aren't american heroes!
Most people don't know how to react if some guy start to stab them aggressively and out of the sudden with a knife. Before you can react it is to late. I read the police was there 6 minutes after the first call.
Furthermore I confess when I see a guy aggressively stabbing people with a knife I try to bring a big distance between him and me instead of risked to be killed. When you get attacked, most people don't know how to react. I say even most hardcore knife online experts would not react any better when the attacker has the advantage of the assault and aggression. Its always easy to tell what people should do when you are not in the current situation now.

Whats an issue to and what you often don't read are free riders. After the Munich attacks the Police got plenty of calls from people that say there is a bomb or there is a shooter. Its a common thing after such an event for the police. Even some take inspiration and take action. In this case it can be a Muslim but with all the Muslim attacks there is something else. A climate of destruction lays out there. This brings the rats out. The lunatics, the crazy ones that jump on the train because they feel its their moment. The pressure of order is gone, things seem to fall apart. Those that did hide see their moment now.

It's not even that, if some knife wielding aloha snackbar came at me and running isn't an option (crowded train, enclosed area, etc) I'd give myself a fighting chance and do something ANYTHING.

That's ignoring other people. It's not even a hero thing. I'm covering my own ass first.

Messages In This Thread