rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Trip Report

Medellin Trip Report

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:07 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Good report slubu. Medellin and Colombia have been high on my list for a long time.
Now that you're in Rio, how would you compare the Carioca girls to the Paisas? In terms of looks, friendliness, and in bed?

I've only bedded an Argentinian so I can't really compare them across the board, and the one I took down was not even one I was attracted to (she looked mexican, was playing wingman for my friend). But a quick summary would be:

Medellin: Most feminine and sexiest girls, very shy, circus butts, some gems here and there. Mostly approachable and friendly and excited that you are in their city. Very flaky as you know.

Buenos Aires: Thin thin thin, which is what I love. Most quantity of 7s and 8s on this trip. Youth is out there too, most girls out are young which helps with looks. Passionate makeouts all over the city. Not the friendliest while at clubs, but otherwise nice. Prissy girls it seems, dress well, great legs.

Rio: Fucking batshit crazy in the head. Every night it's a different story. Girls range from ugly to the hottest of the trip. The 9s and 10s here are really show stoppers. They come out to the hot clubs in Ipanema is where I've seen them. Girls here are awesome, if they like you makes your life easier. They are not shy, they are touchy, they love kissing and drinking. Pulled off a within 5min makeout last night with a hot 20yo from Florinapolis, but she had to leave to find her friend, sucks.

I would probably not visit Medellin again, but I would consider moving to BA or somewhere in Brazil for a year.

Messages In This Thread