rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church

Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church

Quote: (07-03-2016 09:31 AM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

The point of Christianity, man, I don't even know what you said.

This sums up your post.

I can thoughtfully and extensively show you where your above post is in error time and time again, but your tone and derogatory attitude to ancient, classic christian teachings and practices reveals that you have no interest in learning about the ancient, original christian church.

What's more, your authority comes from nowhere. And nothing, but your own vain delusions. You should really think about that for a long, long time. If the pillar and foundation of truth is the church (1 Tim 3:15) then you must seek to find the true church in the best way you know how.

You, my friend, are not the church --- and your statements prove it, thinking you could just wake up in 20th or 21st century America and understand the bible at your own whim(s). You have to be a member of the body, and have understanding of it in this light, to have foundation of the truth, which is a person, who is Jesus Christ.

What this has to do with "salvation" is an entirely different issue. So don't go jumping to that, which is another frailty and trap of this culture and time (as well as protestant understanding) that you seem inescapably linked to.

Open your heart and mind.

Messages In This Thread