rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Initiating Physical Violence

Women Initiating Physical Violence

Quote: (12-29-2011 04:05 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I really do think that women feel they have a free pass to act violently towards men for a few reasons, because they are the weaker sex and in our feminized culture we are taught that men are all violent sexist pigs, who degrade and abuse women, and in no way is it right for a man to EVER lay his hands on a woman. Obviously the court systems, law, police, and prevailing societal and cultural views back this up in modern day 21st century American society. I'm speaking from experience here, as I've experienced this shit first hand.

I can't recall ever being slapped in the face or having had a drink thrown on me by a woman I was trying to game, but I believe Roosh and a lot of seasoned players here have experienced that at some point or another. In some situations the guy maybe acting like a dick, being "creepy", or maybe just spitting weak game, but whatever the case it by no means was grounds for slapping him in the face.

A woman slaps a man in a crowded bar and no one bats an eye lash, in fact a lot of guys might chuckle, and girls might even cheer her on, like "you go girl", or some stupid shit. Now, I know we're the stronger sex, but if a man slapped a woman for apparently no good reason in a bar, you know there would be a few white knights to step in to fuck the guy up, or if not at least the bouncers, or maybe the police.

There are more socially acceptable alternatives to slapping. Like pinching her cheeks, squeezing her shoulders. You can 'pat' her face, which is a little stinging and a lot of patronizing. Basically something an older brother would do. It's not quite the same dominance display, but you can communicate your displeasure without losing your cool, or that cocky smirk. You won't look like a psycho.

Messages In This Thread