rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

I think Brewdog is a little too harsh on Bogota, I'm not a huge fan of the city either and typically only stay there for a few days before moving on but there's no denying that Bogota has things to offer that no other city in Colombia does. Just off the top of my head:

Concerts: Lots of bands come to Bogota and don't go to other cities, then there's quite a few festivals like Rock El Parque.

International Cuisine: I don't think anywhere else in Colombia can compare to Zona G

Educated population: Sometimes referred to as the Athens of South America, there are a lot of unis here and many of the people, especially in the north have degrees, speak English and are well traveled.

Ethnic melting pot: Because of its status as the capital and large economy, Bogota attracts people from all over the country and if you want to hang out with Costenos, Calenos, Paisas, etc, you'll have no problem find their restuarants, bars, clubs or even entire barrios in Bogota.

Strip clubs: Sante Fe, nuff said.

Ok that's enough sticking up for Bogota, as I mentioned, I'm not a big fan but always have a good time there since I have several friends living in the city and I usually fly in and out of there. I would just rather be in a smaller city with less traffic, cleaner air, cheaper prices and warmer weather.

Messages In This Thread