rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up - How to make a successfull beta "apology" to a girl ?!

I fucked up - How to make a successfull beta "apology" to a girl ?!

Quote: (07-31-2016 04:01 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

You made the decision not to respond to her and you were fine with it, and you said you had other options. Now you want to go back and track her down elsewhere? You have way more invested in this than you should.

Yeah other options for the night that I didn't give much about, mostly average girls. My mind was on fucking that girl during next week, she had basically agreed to meet up with me when we chatted last week but was busy with work this weekend and wasn't going out.

When there are guys that invest shit tons of time to try and bang 6's and 7's and are even willing to go abroad in order to do so, which no one gives a shit about, I don't see the huge desperation in sending a short harmful message on Instagram to a girl that is above 99% of women out there.

Quote: (07-31-2016 04:01 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

"I've lost so many girls like this now"

What does that part mean?

That part means losing girls by not showing what I guess is some BF-material. Incidents like for example when I had set up to meet a chick in a club, then she saw me chatting flirty to other girls, became pissed and flaked even though we had basically agreed to spend time at hers after partying. Girls on dates who've seen my Tinder and the matches I've got now or saying things like "omg, you're such a player, you do this to all girls" and yadayada and seem really into me but then ending up flaking me, saying how they think we're on a different stages at life. Or a girl I met up with from Tinder in a night club who I made out with (including her friend) and then said I was too much of a "fuckboy" and flaked.

Or a girl I was fucking for a longer period who complained and got upset that I only saw her for sex, and then she stopped responeding later when I went straight out to the night clubs the first night we hanged out and didn't have sex.

Even though some girls obviously get attracted to all this with appearing like I have many options etc. and coming off as a "fun time-guy", not giving much of a fuck, there's definitely been some cool girls I've lost for doing so aswell.

Messages In This Thread