rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking off casual relationships with girls

Breaking off casual relationships with girls

Quote: (07-29-2016 03:36 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Casual relationship is CASUAL therefore there is nothing real to break up with. However if a girl gets pushy or annoying I like to say "i'm in love let's be friends take care".

Regarding the bolded part above, it seems that you are attempting to negate the whole problem by redefining what is casual, and in that regard, possibly for you casual works out the same way each time.

In my experiences, casual can come off in so many different ways, and surely sometimes there can be kind of a mutual agreement and separation, but in other instances (maybe even the majority of instances?) either one or the other person starts to either get a attached to inclined towards continuing and/or increasing the meet-ups.

I am not denying that cookie cutter could work out just fine in a large number of the situations, and even burning bridges could play out well, but sometimes there can be some benefits to not burning bridges and even handling the matter more delicately in order to prevent some unnecessary drama.

Messages In This Thread