rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medical Device Sales

Medical Device Sales

You need successful sales experience at a prior company to break into the more premium sales fields like Medical Devices/pharmaceuticals/electronics. But you can lateral after one or two years of cold-calling if you are near the top 10 to 20 percentile at your company. It doesn't really matter what industry your first job is in. If you can sell, you can sell anything. As long as you can understand basic concepts about medical devices, etc you should be fine, although I am sure it wouldn't hurt to have a degree in the field.

I've got a few friends in medical sales, they are definitely not making 500 to 800k (although I am guessing that's possible for upper management with 10+ years experience). They are breaking six figures for sure, though.

It's true that there's a ton of hot girls in this industry but if you are a "bro" and have the frat vibe you should fit in well and have a good chance to make it in sales.

Messages In This Thread