rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternatives to Hot Tubs/Spas

Alternatives to Hot Tubs/Spas

Quote: (07-28-2016 11:32 PM)Jackreacher Wrote:  

How hard is it to get a hot tub in china anyway? They must have millions of em stored away in some warehouse. You could just rent on the first floor of your apartment building and then no worries about breaking the bottom floor with the weight right???

Not really. There are basements with service areas or even parking garages under the first floor of most buildings. Even if that isn't the case, getting your landlord to approve it would probably be unlikely.

The best solution is to rent a place inside Ring Road 2 with a courtyard (there are plenty), but even then, you couldn't have any wild parties, because the noisy would piss off your neighbours.

Quote:Quote:

It's been three years please tell me you have found the solution to this problem.

I've spent the past three years finishing my university degree, building a business in China and generally remaining flexible regarding the future. I'm not going to be able or willing to settle down in the next five years to a point where a boat or hot tub would make sense, so it's a problem that doesn't need to be solved any time soon.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread