rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shaming when flaking

Shaming when flaking

Quote: (07-20-2016 12:41 AM)Graft Wrote:  

I have to express a controversial opinion that has been on my mind for a long time. Let's discuss flaking and how to handle it.

I always shame a girl when she flakes. I carved out time in my day, possibly me weekend, and she disrespects myself and my time. I'll say something like a neg:

"Oh cool you're playing the whole ghost thing? You're not (insert x) here."

The idea is not to get laid, but to stop the epidemic of flaking. For me personally, flaking cannot continue happening at this rate. I am at at least 50%, probably 75%. Even if you're at 25%, that's still a lot of time wasted. These are girls from a diverse range of relationship status, from random tinder girl to short term FWB.

From what I've read most guys on here think it's a shitty and weak move. This is what enables them to keep going it-they don't have any negative repercussions when they do it.

Another thing you can do is send the most sexual remark you can think of and try to hit a home run. If you don't get laid or nudes you'll probably offend her. Either is acceptable.

Quit Tinder and online dating apps, then your flaking rate will magically recede.

Messages In This Thread