rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shaming when flaking

Shaming when flaking

Can't quote Greenhills from mobile, but he basically said that he shamed a girl who flaked for the sole purpose of his conscience, the principle of retaliating when someone disrespects you.

I love what Greenhills said. Althought I disagree with the whole "deaf ears" argument (they are emotional and insecure, unlike us), half the reason to do it is out of respect for yourself. All flakes are inconsiderate, but some are blatantly disrespectful. When someone disrespects me, I call them out on it, and it helps me sleep better. The collective tolerance of this behavior has fucked us. I almost think it's white-knight ish to give a pass to women when you KNOW if your boy did this you'd call him out on it.

Great post, DarkTriad, now I see youre namesake. I know a guy who dumps his flakes into telemarketing lists. Minimal time investment, maximum trolling when they realize whats going on. I like your style.

Messages In This Thread