rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleep Paralysis/Exploding Head Syndrome

Sleep Paralysis/Exploding Head Syndrome

Quote: (07-27-2016 10:49 AM)Hades Wrote:  

^Debeguiled, personally I am a mad scientist, physicist by art and engineer by trade, but I absolutely believe in demons. They are far craftier than men or man's instruments, and I bet they are evolving.

No doubt at one point in history they were corporeal. How else would we have legends of dragons, horned monsters, and devils? But demons, being wily and intelligent, learned to corrupt the souls of men and fight carefully from the inside. Those nagging voices that cause insecurity in men could be demonic in nature, by my reckoning. Those sudden impulses that turn an act of love into hatred or spite could also be influenced by the dark craft of Legion.
Granted, it is stupid to see demons everywhere and absolve men of all their mistakes and tomfoolery. However, my bullshit alarm stays tuned at 110% for a good reason. Constant vigilance!

I am not questioning the reality of things that we cannot understand, the problem is that talking about them can be like whispering the word Trump in a crowded university.

I am actually of the belief that a lot of people have had experiences that they cannot explain, and figure they are the only one who has, and don't want to talk about it because they are afraid of how it will be taken by their friends.

[Image: james-thurber-they-re-going-to-put-you-a...artoon.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread