rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to live the dream and move abroad

How to live the dream and move abroad

@ stefpdt

I want to ride this out for a little while and see how things go. Just because its all going well now doesn't mean in six months it's still going to be all good. This thing could blowup in my face and be a disaster. And, I would never live in Cebu and work in a call center unless I was really desperate. Was just using it as an example.

About your other question. To be honest with you, I'm a blue collar factory worker. I do not know shit about computers and my writing style sucks.

Forum member Frenchcorporation wrote a great thread on web page designing. I was thinking about doing something in that field but, in the end I know thats just not me. I'm the kind of man that enjoys working with his hands. It's all I have ever known.

You need help replacing the brakes on your car, hang drywall, fix your furnace or plumbing issues. But, put me in front of a computer and give me a task to perform and I'm as worthless as tits on a bull.

Messages In This Thread