rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shaming when flaking

Shaming when flaking

Quote: (07-27-2016 01:24 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

You have to respond with whatever you believe is within your ability to follow up. If you just say o.k., then you have to question whether you are ever going to set up any kind of agreement with her again. You can get pissed or not, it is certainly optional and maybe it depends upon if you are going to set up anything with her again. I personally would not set up anything again with a chick that has done that level of backing out with me, unless she does some kind of major making up for what she had done.

Yes, you're right, I'm not going to try to set up anything with her.

I told her to contact me again when she's more free, but not like the way she did that evening. She might contact me, she might not. I don't know. I'm not going to go after her.

I hope she knew what she was doing. If she is so lacking self awareness to realize that this is a shitty thing to do, I wasted time and energy on a dumb girl.

But there's a point where I fucked up and allowed for all of that to happen. I don't think when a girl says "I need some time to figure out if I want to see you, can you wait?" (not using these words, of course), I should agree to that. But I did agree.

Messages In This Thread