rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shaming when flaking

Shaming when flaking

I don't get angry at every flake, they are a very common occurrence indeed. But there was actual investment here. I was outside doing stuff and she asked to see me on that day. I interrupted what I was doing (I was riding my bike). My battery was dying and I told her that when I go home I'll text her. She told me to text her soon so that she can plan her evening. I went home, we agreed on the place, I took a shower, got ready and then she says "oh, I'm going to chill for a bit, I need to rest, will hit you up later". And then she flakes, an hour later. What a bitch!

As you can see, there was investment. I challenge you to not have a feeling of anger if that happens to you [Image: wink.gif]. A girl flaking on you a few hours before you're supposed to go out - yeah, who cares, you do something else that evening. But this was shit.

And anyways, I didn't lash back, as I was planning to go out with her some other time, but then she ghosted and I was like "fuck it, I usually don't do that, let's see what happens".

She might have thought "he's a weirdo", she might have thought "I'm such a pathetic bitch". How would I know!? I don't consider myself a weirdo, I don't feel like this is weird.

I don't know. Personally, I don't consider dates with girls I haven't met to be actual dates until they happen. They're tentative plans, best efforts. But the above situation was different.

But anyways, let's be constructive here. How would you have responded to her? I responded with "ok" on that evening. What is it that I should have said? How can I cause her to have to make it up to me?

Messages In This Thread