rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

Thailand: Best Social Networking Sites for Pipelining?/Meeting Chicks?

Quote: (01-04-2012 01:40 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

5. You will be expected to pay for her drinks, and her friends. When the girl mentioned above came to pick me up I didn't know about this and didn't pay for their drinks. I was friends with the Thai bartender and he informed me of this after they left. He told me to just text her and let her know that I didn't know. Was no big deal and I ended up banging her quite a few times. She had a super round and firm ass for a Thai girl, but the more I fucked her the stranger her face started to look to me so I had to cut her off lol.

Not paying for their drinks is losing face in Thai culture and you are basically seen as a loser, from what I understand. This is why it can be difficult to approach a mixed set of Thais, because the oldest man of the group is expected to pay for everyone. Otherwise he is seen as a loser because he is the oldest, but not successful. Because of this, no girls in the group would want to flirt with a foreigner (farang) because it would be disrespectful towards the head of the table. Your best bet is to try and befriend him if possible.

Let me know if you all have any other questions I may be able to help with.

I had a HUGE fight with this Thai girl that was all over me last year over this (I paid for drinks for me and her only), she expected me to pay for her friends. I refused!!! I fucking hate GOLD DIGGERS in the west that go around, flirt with you for a drink and then piss off. The drinks are more expensive than the west at the main clubs here! She end up cracking the shits with her friends and then pisses off on me! These days, if she brings friends without asking, I tell her it's rude where I came from and leave! I tell her we meet 1 on 1 next time, if you want to bring friends you ask first! If she brings 1 friend and she shows allot of interest, I let it slide cause I know Ill get action by the end of the night! If you on a budget like me and want to save money, cutting the night early is the key (get a cocktail or shot into her). "Have you seen Netflix," "no" grab her hand, taxi, back to your place!

Thaifriendly- I got about 100 numbers in 5 days from Thaifriendly (its all about your pictures, shirt off with nice body is the key!) from 6-10 (4 models). They seem to talk easily to me but as soon as I ask out a 7-10, i get nothing!! I manage to get 1 7 (just moved to BKK) that I was banging all last week and 2 other 7s wanted me to go out with her and her friends (I don't do friends, only 1 on 1)! I found 25-34 (I'm 36 but I look 25) is a good range. I banged a 41 year old (8) a couple nights ago who i thought was 21 years old. It blows my mind how great an older woman looks over here (easily 10-20 years younger). On TF, I'm getting 5-6 seems easily but I don't want to lower my status cause these glamours everywhere at the malls here! I haven't ran day game yet, just been using TF for now going through all these numbers. I want to hit 18-25 year olds, nothing older!

One thing I noticed about TF, it's allot harder in BKK compare to traveling around Thailand. I seem to get dates easy if i'm not in BKK via TF (quality not as good tho 5-6). They also have a better personality compare to more stuck up in BKK! The further out you go, the less they talk easy tho! I would highly recommnd Thaipod101.com

Best BUDGET place with a pool and gym (600 baht a night) where i'm currently staying at is 'Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel.' A little further out from the city but only 3 minute walk from BTS. Street food everywhere at the end of the street (30 seconds away) and a food market 5 minutes away!

Messages In This Thread