rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's probably her goddamned roommate

It's probably her goddamned roommate

Quote: (07-26-2016 03:52 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

The longest running fuck buddies I've had was over a year and a half (I just stopped talking to her because of an STD scare) and another one in my semi beta days right after high school which was about 8-10 months.

She doesn't need to know alot about you and same with her besides the standard how was your day bullshit.

Problem I've encountered with trying to make fuckbuddies of girls over 30 (even ones just barely like this one): they're like heat-seeking provider missiles, even the sluts.

They'll treat you like trash if you meet them on the street and they don't know you, but it seems like if you're over 30 yourself, above average attractiveness, educated and well-employed, you manage to bang 'em once and they're already spinning furiously about how they're going to lock you down.

It seems like you're honestly better off being a loser in a dead end job with a big cock if one wants to go that route. At least then they're not seeing you as "relationship material." And just why would I want to girlfriend up a woman who openly admits to doing "FWB" with other dudes, anyway?

These 30-something chicks can be easy lays, but this nonsense makes it hardly worth it. As others have said many times...but sometimes I guess one has to see it for oneself.

Messages In This Thread