rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's probably her goddamned roommate

It's probably her goddamned roommate

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:00 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

For all intents and purposes she's saying "I could've been a great long-term fuckbuddy! But you needed to treat me worse."

I think this is one of the best wisdom gems I have ever seen. This a pure truth.

Never turn a fuck buddy into a jump off girl, keep them as a fuck buddy.

I have been good at this.

In my experience you have 2 months from the first date. Either she is on her way to becoming your life partner and child bearer or she is a fuck buddy. Never fuck that up.

The only tie down I play with girls is to tell them if they fuck someone else wait a few weeks before us fucking in case she comes down with something. Depending on the girl if she is cool and the sex is really good I will even tell her we can still hang and do something fun so they don't feel like just a fuck buddy. I do it in a non-judgmental carefree way implying if I fuck other girls I will do the same. I think this has given some girls a mental excuse of making up they are on their period or are very busy with something that week when they banged some other guy recently which works out great for me.

Is this even close to any guarantee? Certainly not. It however plays a mind game with the girl that you are out after other puss and if she doesn't get a call or hang out for a week or two she has some fear you are out there because you set this rule up front and made it very explicit. On top of this if she avoids you for any reason she knows that you think she is going around being a slut. She has heard you don't care at all and are open about it, this bothers her though because it is a damned if she does damned if she doesn't.

I think this psychological mind seed has kept girls from ever thinking about entering the "what are we?" camp. Also I think some girls if they think I am cool, I would hope at least some would refrain from fucking me right after they bang a different guy. This is why I always wear a condom though and try to ask subtle questions to judge how dirty they are. If they are too dirty I scrap them.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread