rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago game... End of December

Chicago game... End of December

Quote: (12-27-2011 06:16 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2011 06:08 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2011 05:45 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Excalibur is 21+

Damn - used to be 18 a few years ago. I really don't know of any clubs 18+ outside of the outer neighborhoods.

ANOTHER IDEA:
go hang out at U of I or Depaul campus areas, maybe post up at cheap food spot, and chat up some students. Tell them you are from out of town and looking for places to hang out for under 21. There are always a ton of house parties going on at Depaul. i went there my freshman year of college and it's a total shitshow of party hopping on the weekends. Girls are pretty easy there too and will invite you to come along if you're cool.

lol, you havnt been to LP in a while. Depaul is out for 1 month winter break, all the bars on lincoln are super dead during christmas break. Lots of the dorms have been torn down to make room for more academic buildings and even the dorms that are still there closed down for break. They pretty much kick everyone out of campus for a month.

lol wow that sucks! yea I went there in 2000, and then lived in chicago 2007-2008. like I said, Irving park will have 18+ small spanish parties, and hotel parties are another option.

Messages In This Thread