rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to live the dream and move abroad

How to live the dream and move abroad

Yeah, I do not have much experience dating foreign woman exept filipinas. And honestly I realize I will probably learn my lessons the hard way. I was in a LTR with a filipina in cebu for awhile. She was absolutely beautiful and it turned into a disaster. When I visit Kiev in September I think my best option would be to to stick with the 7's and see how things go. Plus, I do not feel like my game is ready for the top girls. No trying to sound like a pussy. Just being honest. I currently live in a small town on the east coast. Do you want to know how many 8's I see in a month. Maybe one. No shit!!

If I go to Kiev for three weeks. Have a small harem of 7's meetup with some cool guys to party with. Then maybe pick my favorite girl and go to Odessa for acouple days. Then in my opinion that would be an awesome vacation.

Now, I realize all you guys are going to disagree with me on this but, I think those 7's are beautiful. I would rather spend my day with a 7 that I enjoy spending time then a stuck up 9 barbie doll that just looks like a 7.5 in the morning without her war paint.

Here is a good example. When I first arrived in cebu I pipelind a pretty 7 from filipinocupid. Arrived at our date location. When I saw her approaching me I couldn't help but have a big smile on my face. She was about 5'3" 105 lbs. Pretty smile and knew this was going to be a good evening. You know what? Probably one of the best nights of my life. I would much rather spend my evening with her then my "model 9" girlfriend.

Messages In This Thread