rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to live the dream and move abroad

How to live the dream and move abroad

Quote: (07-25-2016 01:30 PM)superschalk Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2016 08:45 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

It seems that I have many things to think about. Honestly, I believe I have focused so much of my attention on making my move abroad that I neglected to properly make improvements on my planning of my life when living abroad. My impression was 1,500 a month would be ideal. But, after reading your comments I can see your valuable points. My only experiences have been dating filipinas. As you all know it is very inexpensive going on many dates in the phils. But, in eastern Europe or other asian countries this will ad up quickly. More things to consider.

Congratulations on your move I enjoyed this write up. As for EE $1500 a month will give you a decent lifestyle in countries like Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia. However the question you might need to ask yourself is what kind of girls do you want to date.

I just spent the weekend in Odessa and befriended two great Belarussian guys and their two hot girlfriends. While one of the girls was a solid 8 the other one was within the top 5% of girls within the Ibiza Beach Club. Whoever has been to Ibiza Club in Odessa in August and July knows how hot the girls in this club are. So you can imagine this girl was a 9 for me she was even a 10. Anyways while the two chicks were drinking champagne we discussed how EE guys spend money on their girlfriends.
And the guy with the hot girlfriend came up with a very good comparison. He said that you need to decide for yourself if you want to drive a BMW or a Ferrari. If you want to drive/date the BMW you will have more than enough money with $1500 but if you want a LTR or even mini relationship with a Ferrari or Lamborghini you need to be willing to spend some money.

Vronski already made a few good points which are including winter holidays in Thailand, 2-3 weekend trips to western Europe. Regular visits to high end restaurants etc.

But if you are happy to be with 7s there is no point that you will need to spend much more than $1500 a month in countries like Ukraine or the Balkans.

The question I want to know is how much do the Ferraris actually cost for a guy whose reasonably aged i.e. (30-45), well dressed and educated who lives there. I'm still a bit below these parameters age wise but am within reach of being able to in my opinion be financially free. (i.e. 1 million + financial assets)...my guess is in another 5 years I'll be there. The ferrari isn't worth it for me if I need 20k a month residual income because that is an extra decade plus of working but if it's 6k vs. 4k type of thing, making an extra couple thousand a month can be made just by doing online type work or working 2-3 extra years.

Obviously the sky is the limit. But is this doable on for example $5,000 USD per month? Practically speaking you'd almost have to have your business in Ukraine the higher the number gets because not many guys who are below 40 or 45 are ever even going to be able to have 5k a month in residual net income nevermind 10k+. Keep in mind to clear 60k you are likely making 80k gross. Not many guys are going to ever be able to have a residual income that high unless they are quite old.

I'm curious on Vronski is perspective on this. I'm neither a food guy or a big drinker and to be truthful I'd much rather get a girl extensions than spend $200 on dinner. One thing I'll get a lot of enjoyment out of the other thing I'd enjoy but very limited. A nice meal is great and all but not something I personally care for.

Messages In This Thread