rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (07-20-2016 05:59 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

"NBA to host two regular-season games in Mexico City"

Quote:Quote:

PHOENIX and MEXICO CITY — The National Basketball Association (NBA) and Zignia Live announced today that the Phoenix Suns will take on the Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs in the first consecutive regular-season games in Mexico Jan. 12 and 14, respectively, at the Mexico City Arena. The games will mark the first time the league hosts two regular-season contests in Mexico in the same season.

Screw the NFL! As a basketball fan I'd much rather go to this game and watch Dirk or the Spurs put on a show.

January should be nice, I will be keeping tabs on this for a trip.

I might check it out as well....don't know what planet your on but NFL is far better than NBA on the entertainment side and fans. Not to mention who cares about old as$ Dirk and the suns anymore. there's like only 5 teams anyone wants to watch in the NBA anymore. Plus the NFL game in Mexico will bring a circus to town for an entire week. Point is mute anyway as the sporting events are 2 months apart and you act like they are in competition with each other. Either way I look like a NBA player NFL Wide Receiver. So I will be getting scooping up all the little SexyMexi groupies that don't know the difference between Wesley Matthews and Amari Cooper. Gonna be a good time in Mexico![Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: whip.gif]

Messages In This Thread