rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

El D.F. México city +40

El D.F. México city +40

This place is a gold mine. I work here alot, meet girls in the street, but tinder is big here, And chicks use it.

A couple notes.....

La Zona Rosa en Reforma is gay central. Ive traveled Latín América since the 90s And this place makes SF look like Giligans Island. I fly solo, and it's a bit shifty getting eyed up by a bunch of maricones.

I do a lot of online due to work here, but my age bracket is 25 to 32, they hit like tarpon in Florida.

For you young guys, -30, in your 20s, I'd get here as soon as possible. Those young chicks eye the fuck out of me but they're just a bit too young for me.

The girls here are way under rated, there are some gems, a lot of them. Got one stopping by in a few. For you guys day gaming, id totally skip el Bosque de Chapultepec, low talent and mostly couples. You may see some foreign chicks, but aside from checking it out, seeing it is one thing, chick situation is horrible. Reminds me of a swap meet in the U.S.

Reforma is a good place to approach chicks on the street, but be warned la zona rosa or Juarez is bad.

Another good place to hang outside of Polanco and Condesa is Napoles, it's laid back, has a lot to offer in the day, and chicks are everywhere.

I've been here 2 weeks, a week to go, and being swamped with work has not put any dent in the chick action. Like anything online, a few will flake, but many won't. Some have said use X or Y to open chicks online, direct doesn't work well here for me. "Como te trato el día " Works well.

Here is One on the way Thats still pending. Chick was pretending to suck a statues dick.

Messages In This Thread