rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short guy game

Short guy game

Quote: (07-23-2016 06:27 PM)Balkan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2016 07:08 PM)Silva Wrote:  

I'm around 5'8, and I've had bouts of insecurities about my height. My solution - I started to wear elevator shoes or insert height increasing insoles. This easily adds up to 4 inches to my height, boosting me from 5'8 to 6'0.

Girls wear 5 inch heels, push up bras, make up, fake hair, fake nails, fake skin...why shouldn't I boost my height also?

Because it's a band aid solution to a deeper problem. Maybe it'll start with not clubbing without the elevator shoes, then it might transition into not being seen in public without the elevator shoes, and perhaps it'll reach its final form of not walking anywhere, even in private, without the elevator shoes. This crutch will become deeply intertwined with your ego. True confidence is grounded in acceptance. Most guys on here aren't models and we know our shortcomings. I reckon girls are more attracted to a guy shamelessly owning something (not wearing elevator shoes) vs a guy covering up his shortcomings. There's no acceptance wearing elevator shoes and although you might get more IOI's, there will always be a level of internal tension. It's a form of lying.

I'd feel like shit if I pulled a keeper and she noticed your real height later on, probably wasn't too bothered by it (post above-girls don't perceive height linearly) but since you deceived her, assuming she has some self-worth, she'll let you go. Good book that is relevant to this is Lying by Sam Harris.

Just to be a hypocrite. Of course wear boots out at night, but buying specific shoes that uncannily increase height (>2in) is a no go.

By the same logic, I could argue that dressing well, grooming, getting a stylish haircut, earning money, and any other means of increasing ones "value" could be classified as band aid solutions.

If true confidence is fully accepting yourself, why do you need to do any of the above? just go out as you are because you "accept yourself".

Now I do understand that altering height by a few inches is quite a big deception, but I've definitely noticed increased IOIs, easier time talking to girls etc. so I will take advantage of it.

Messages In This Thread