rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official 2016 GOP Convention thread

Official 2016 GOP Convention thread

Quote: (07-23-2016 10:40 AM)Last Parade Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2016 09:29 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

So the convention is done and the most insane thing that seems to have happened was Melania's speech

That my friends is a blessing. No violence, no black lives matter shootings, no police stompings, no false rape accusations, no lynchings (I'm sure democrats are flabbergasted)

All you have to do is remember trump's chicago and california rallies to realize that the potential for crazy shit in cleveland was very high but there was none.

Well done attendees, well done cops and a little Tim Tebow praising jesus in the endzone appreciation that it went so smoothly.

Is it a blessing, though? A protest where the protesters come across like absolute cunts, caught on video assaulting innocents, waving Mexican flags... crazy shit, completely unprovoked, maybe a little looting and/or structural damage?

On one hand it would've taken away from the good vibes and messaging coming out from their convention. But on the other hand, it would have reinforced the lawlessness of these people and strengthened his claims as the desperately-needed "law and order" candidate.

I 100% believe the BLM leaders or whoever got orders, down from on high, to cut the shit out that week since it'd hurt more than it helped. So I'm a little disappointed; it would've been bad in the short term, surely, but in the long term I think it would've benefited Trump.

Well hopefully we get lots of Mexican flag-waving in Philadelphia.

Yes a blessing, violence isn't good for anyone on a moral level and on a political level if there were violent protests from the usual suspects it would have been the same response in the news

"trump caused this"
"trump is racist"

the news would have shown just the protest violence and zero of the actual speeches or goings on in the RNC.

DNC will be interesting though, if the bernouts show up.

edit: Cleveland chief of police also agrees on blessing

Trump, pure class on that call.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread