rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to live the dream and move abroad

How to live the dream and move abroad

@bacon

It took me about four months to purchase the units if my memory is correct. Usualy spent a total of about three weeks on renovations. With my work schedule I have seven days off. Basically, spend every second I could working on these places. I'm spending about 900 a month on everything. So my profit is at 1,600 monthly. Like I mentioned before. I could cash out my 401k and pay off the loan. But, I'm still thinking about everything.

To be 100% honest with you guys I do not really have a life. For the last seven months I have done nothing but plan for my new life. To the point of becoming obsessed with learning everything I possibly could on living abroad. No outside distractions. Except going on vacation in April. When I'm not working I'm planning and nothing is going to stand in my way of true happiness.

@ Beirut

Yeah, maybe I did make a mistake with him being my property manager. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Guess we will see.

Messages In This Thread