rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

Dance Floor Game – using music to get laid

I've had different experiences with dance floor game, I haven't really done those salsa type spin moves and generally dance solo while enjoying the music. This is at only edm, techno, house clubs. I've had girls approach me by vibing with the music and enjoying the space around us and I start escalating from there. I try to pick near the center of the dance floor which girls seem to congregate most at and where you are the most visible at. Most guys don't know how to dance and they tend to just sway from left to right or do the fist bump, if you have a sense of rhythm and are enjoying yourself girls will notice that. This applies to music festivals too. Pick a spot where you aren't constantly getting bumped but in the center middle or left where you can have the space to dance freely. Watch where women mostly go to when they dance and how they move through the crowd. Guys generally stay at one spot most of the time.

Messages In This Thread