rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official 2016 GOP Convention thread

Official 2016 GOP Convention thread

Quote: (07-22-2016 12:11 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2016 11:42 PM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2016 10:53 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

I'm out of touch. Who is this Cenk dude and why does anybody give a fuck what he thinks?

He is a youtube personality, his channel is called "the Young Turks". They are sort of a news organization but they never actually do any reporting, they just give commentary, and are generally very liberal and pro Hillary.

If you have never heard of the Young Turks, you aren't really missing anything. I don't watch their channel, for obvious reasons but know who they are.

The young turks do have some good value though. They are one of my go-to sources when arguing with libs because they have done a great job of tearing down Obama's atrocious civil liberties record.

Ditto for Glenn Greenwald's old Salon column. Hell there are even some good HuffPo articles. Link any one of those sites when defending your criticism of Hillbama, and it short circuits their usual "But that is Fox news! You can't trust Fox News!" repsonse....and their new response in probably about 7/10 cases is to slink a way quietly.

Messages In This Thread