rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official 2016 GOP Convention thread

Official 2016 GOP Convention thread

Quote: (07-22-2016 12:20 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

I'm not sure what you guys claiming Trump went on for too long are smoking. The one and only reason that Trump is not ahead in the polls by 10% is that the American people have been presented not with Trump, but with the shitlib media's purposely distorted portrayal of Trump.

The vast majority of the American people don't follow Trump on twitter or watch his rallies or even spend more than 10 contiguous seconds thinking rationally about "who is Trump." Instead, they sit like zombies in front of the television and osmotically absorb CNN and ABC propaganda points sorry "analysis."

That speech was one of the handful of precious moments, to include the upcoming presidential debates, when Trump had the opportunity to speak directly to the American people mindlessly glued to their television screens without having his message distorted by the media's lies and sophistry. You best believe he took as long as he possibly could and methodically went over every single goddamn point that defines his candidacy. The longer he had the American people sitting there on their couches nodding along, the harder it will be for the shitlibs to wash away the message under their propaganda torrents of "commentary" immediately after the speech ended.

Was it tiring for some? Maybe. Hopefully it was tiring enough that after 90min of Trump speech they only had the appetite for 5 min of CNN talking puppet bullshit rather than the other way around.

Great point. I was glad he went longer than normal because he needs as much time as possible for voters to see the REAL Trump and not media spin. I didn't think of it in terms of a longer speech giving people less patience for the media lies afterwards, but that is smart of you to mention it. He boxed them out a bit just like Lyin' Ted tried to do (and fucked up) last night.

Messages In This Thread