rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA: Consent precautions to prevent false accusations

USA: Consent precautions to prevent false accusations

Black Knight:

Amazing post. It should be a sticky on the forum or you should expand it into an RoK article. A follow up question for you:

Does it make sense to set up a hidden camera in your apartment/bedroom that records all your bangs? You save them on a flash drive or a micro chip card and store them in a bank locker or something like that. (I wouldn't risk storing files in a cloud).

If you are seeking water tight evidence, isn't this the best way to go? Cops show up to your door 6 months after you've banged a girl and say "Hey, you raped this person." And you say, "No, I have video evidence that exonerates me. Let me call my lawyer and he'll retrieve it and meet us at the station." Boom. You are released in 2 hours. And the chick is arrested the same night.

Obviously it can't be a CCTV-type camera. She'll see it and run. But a tiny camera, strategically placed somewhere and a ordinary looking switch (similar to a standard household switch) that turns it on?

Or am I being unrealistic here?

These types of safeguards are new to me.

It saddens me to write this post, but these are the times we live in.

Messages In This Thread