rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Econ help - can the Fed never raise rates?

Econ help - can the Fed never raise rates?

Quote: (07-20-2016 10:46 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

If Trump were to "restructure" the debt, it would be the only "solution" ... and of course it would carry a cost.

Otherwise, obviously they can't raise them.

What I want to know is the nature of the black swan, even though we have no idea when precisely it's coming ...

Also, being that getting cash out of the bank will be increasingly difficult, if you aren't getting a return anyway, why not store a good amount (in a safe of course)?

Mattress time, boys (-:

Trump really scares me, almost to death, and I think that he scares a lot of folks of a lot of political persuasions... Hilary is also scary, but in a different way..

Anyhow, regarding Trump, this building a wall idea is so fucking stupid for both it's symbolism and its economics and its lack of practicality, and it has just been incorporated into the Republican platform, and wow, if expenditure of such a wall was embarked upon, it certainly would be a short term economic stimulus... and even the employment of other silly tactics could be economic stimulus and even shake ups of the economy to restructure the whole way that we think about government and debt (if it does not kill us, it may actually cause stimulus... hahahahaha)...

By the way, such a wall, if built, is also a sign of trapping Americans "in" in a variety of ways.. rather than keeping immigrants out, but that is a whole other story.... My feeling is what a fucking mess to be trapped in America.. even though I have lived here (apparently in a kind of comfort) for more than 90% of my total life.

Messages In This Thread