rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Silence ever work in Game?

Does Silence ever work in Game?

Looks like you are one of the many dicks she has on rotation, so first of all, she should get the same treatment which means she shouldn't be the only one on your inventory list(which is anyway one of the primal foundations of game). I'm a little confused as to whether she's in town or out of town. If she's out of town, then it doesn't make much sense to banter over texts, unless she's the one who initiates it. If she has turned you down once and not suggested an alternate time, then you shouldn't text her again as you'd lower your value with each subsequent proposal. But if she seems interested, initiates texts but also acts a little reluctant, then you could become more aggressive in pursuing. There is a fine line between being needy and being aggressive, which can only be learned with time and experience.

As a side note, get rid of this whole "alpha beta gamma" thinking mentality, it's really the other end of the spectrum of the "needy desperate orbiter" mentality - both of the approaches don't work. Because when you start seeing things through the prism of whatever greek letter, often times what happens is that you put your common sense aside and start dropping pieces of cake by your very own hands. Trust me on this, I have been burned by this in my noob days. Rather, start acting like a true hustler who's only aim is to get shit done. Use your common sense and act accordingly.

Game is a necessary evil

Messages In This Thread