rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pittsburgh Cops Oppose Drug Testing For Themselves

Pittsburgh Cops Oppose Drug Testing For Themselves

For the habitual user it comes down to dilution and replacement.

Dilute your system with water, replace it with a flushing product. I've used Omniclean with great success many times. Some with as little as two hours notice.

For those pre employment tests my preferred method is to wake up and drink water until I pissclear. Usually 3-5 times, then I drink my bottle, piss 2-3 more times until the colour comes back and bam! good for like 4-6 hours oluntil testing. Remember, your not flushing your system like you think. Your diluting your system. Because most lab rated tests won't measure anything under 15 Mcg's as a positive, Youre avoiding suspicion of further testing by making the sample appear with normal colour.

In many cases, simply drinking water and pissing clear can be seen as an act of tampering. In places where funds are limited to dip stick tests, i.e., probation testings, its highly unlikely theyll be sent to a lab. More lilely to be asked to piss again.

You can forego the drink kits with multivitamins if you'd rather. Theyre essentially the same thing. Just note that vitamin pills will take longer to break down and restore normal colour to theburine than a liquid kit. If you have the time to prepare and don't want to spend 30-50 USD then this is a good option. Just remember, Dilute your sample, replace the vitamins (color).

Messages In This Thread