rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An interesting new hashtag, #thefutureisfemale

An interesting new hashtag, #thefutureisfemale

It's a lesbian-separatist motto dating from at least the early 1970s. The t-shirts were part of a fundraising campaign for Labris Books (a "Labris" is the name of that double-headed battle-ax symbol that lesbians often wear--some say it's a symbol for castrating men...)

http://seesaw.typepad.com/dykeaquarterly...is-female/

Sally Miller Gearhart used the slogan for an article, and a book, both entitled "The future--if there is one--is female". In it she proposed reducing the world's proportion of male humans to 10% of the total population. In the article (I've never read the book), she drops a blunt hint that male infanticide would be one way to achieve the goal right away. At some point I believe she started advocating research into using egg fusion to create embryos with two moms and no dads.

Sally Miller Gearhart is the author of a lesbian-separatist fantasy novel titled "The Wanderground". You'll need a strong stomach if you're curious.

I don't think she was the only one advocating male culling...Mary Daly and Germaine Greer have also dropped hints, and I'm pretty sure that it's commonly discussed on underground feminist forums.

Expressed in less inflammatory language and pseudo-science, it made it's way into the mainstream media in a series of articles about male economic and biological obsolescence. There was a flurry of them, some of them claiming that the Y chromosome was about to fail and men were imminently about to go extinct.

Messages In This Thread