rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An interesting new hashtag, #thefutureisfemale

An interesting new hashtag, #thefutureisfemale

I wouldn't worry too much. They're just doubling down on force feeding the masses a narrative that's becoming increasingly indigestible.

There exist real problems in the world requiring complex workable solutions. Womenfolk in the civilized world have already acquired the equality they wanted & more. We are indeed very relevant as men. Strength & dominance wasn't something we felt entitled to. No 'gimme dat' demands of Nature, ma'am. Miss Nature had to be tamed & gamed.

If these types intend to feast on the comfort food of persistent denial & irrationality, then we'll just have to let them be.
Scribbling inane hashtags & changing fonts on male created software & male built servers & network systems. Collective dopamine induced satisfaction ensuing from sticking it to the Man. Si, another thrust to the carotid artery of the dying Patriarchy eh, mujer? The irony.
I find myself indifferent to all this now. More amused.

We have yet to see one of these empowered types stand up & lead the charge to stop an attacker on a train (ala the heroic US Marines on that French train).
Theranos turned out to be a long drawn out cock tease that went nowhere.
Colonization of Mars? Put down the Mars bars first honeys, & colonize your improperly calibrated nutrition levels that are turning you into unhappy validation seeking alpha Trigglypuffs.
Thankfully I'm still encountering younger sweeter more attractive women who don't buy into this man bashing nonsense. The wheel has to keep turning. Look East.

Just give this hashtag the mockery & indifference it deserves.

Messages In This Thread