rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA: Consent precautions to prevent false accusations

USA: Consent precautions to prevent false accusations

Can someone who picks up a few girls a week in bars shine some light on the practical implications of all the media discussions on consent? Are there practical issues and cultural differences compared to Europe I should be aware of?

I define consent as a willingness to participate in whatever we doing. Pretty common sense if you ask me. When I hear "no", "stop" or she pushes me away, that's when I stop. (but the last time this happened before sex is a long time ago, if she wants to reject me she does within the first ten minutes of talking)

Is this modus operandi enough to avoid legal problems? Especially dealing with impulsive girls in bar crowds who may regret their decisions or behaviour the next morning? Is audio recording a part of the interaction where she clearly states consent recommended? Are there other precautions I should take?

Take note that I don't do harm whatsoever, but I also want to be aware of cultural norms which are different then in Europe as to not run into trouble.

I'm looking for responses from guys who pickup around 2 girls a week in bars in the US, or guys with a legal background who have worked on this issue.

Messages In This Thread