rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World of Tanks RVF clan (PC)

World of Tanks RVF clan (PC)

I just started playing this game. Anyone looking to burn time on a game that doesn't require a lot of investment or hardware power is welcomed to join me. It's completely free to play unless you want to pay money to buy upgrades and special tanks. You don't really need them since people buying the special tanks are rare and you can work toward all upgrades on your own merit.

I prefer artillery or tank destroyers. Retards that can't drive or even utilize the most basic armored platoon tactics are very common, so all you really need to gain an edge is have a cohesive team.

You start with a light tank and gain a monetary bonus for completing their training module. Once you buy a 3rd tier vehicle you get premium account status for 3 days. This just means you gain more money and experience per match(slightly).

The controls can be confusing as they are set up, so I'd suggest customizing your keyboard layout. I have no problem with moving, communicating and shooting fluidly after doing so.

Messages In This Thread