rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which city to move to in Canada?

Which city to move to in Canada?

I'd also recommend Montreal or Vancouver. Montreal has it's problems (women there are dominant, but at least they're highly sexual). Toronto however is suicide by cyanide capsule and firing squad. As well, a lot of that city's bitch disease (they ALL have degrees in Bitchology there) spill into sister cities along the Niagara region that may not be immediately noticeable unless you live here.

Take St. Catharines where I live, for example. It is a slow torture rack. About 45 minutes from Toronto, girls here have bitch shields at full strength. Walk into most any retail store and you'll see 50% have sleeve tats, dyed hair, and bad attitudes. Malls (Pen Centre) are filled with land-whales. Other cons:

- Most obese city in Canada, which would put it the top ten in North America (source: wiki).

- Highest unemployment rate in Canada. Leftists like our dyke premier, an Orville Redenbacher lookalike, have run off most big companies (Caterpillar, manufacturing jobs, John Deere, etc) so that no company wants to invest here.

- Many big box stores like BestBuy & The Source as well as banks hire 70% women. I walked into BestBuy the other day to look at Samsung s7 phones and most of the saleswomen couldn't tell me shit between the phones on a technical level, to say nothing about international hiccups. Same with the laptop department. I left shaking my head. Later I heard a manager from The Source brag about hiring only women.

- Activist feminist judges who divorce-rape men even though they may not make that much and do not have kids or own a house. I've seen this happen with guys who are too 'mouthy' about seeking happiness overseas. Here, if you are any measure of a Red Pill man, keep it to yourself until you get the hell out of Dodge. Don't tip off the judge or the soon-to-be-ex.

Messages In This Thread