rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Language boosting confidence

Language boosting confidence

Hi,
I've been out from the forum for a while but still kept working on my gaming skills. Meanwhile I got 4 more lays since the spanish girl. I have the feeling that I keep getting close the level I wanna reach but the consistency is still missing.

Since the last time I posted here I started a work out regimen combined with intermittent fasting. I lost about 5kgs and I think I look a much better now. This has greatly contributed to my better results lately. About a month ago I managed to number close my first 8~9 girl. I managed to pass a lot of shit tests and persisted until I got the number, but apart from a couple of kisses, she wouldn't let me do anything to her on the same night. I started texting her the next day and we hit it off. She clearly told me that she likes me in a text message so it was clear it was gonna work when we met. A couple of weeks later we had our first date. All I got was a make out although I managed to take her home with me. On the second date I banged her for the first time and since then it became a regular thing. We see each other about 2~3 times a week. She's very good in bed, always eager to please me. I have to admit I NEVER had any girl that satisfied me in bed like that.

Now I know this sounds pedestrial and all, hence my question. What do you guys think I should do? Should I cut her loose just to avoid falling for her and suffer from oneitis? I definitely like her and would like to keep banging her but I want to progress more in my game too. I think it would be a shame to stop my learning curve right after getting my first stunner. It's just so hard to clearly think now for me and make an objective decision. What would you do in a situation like that? So far my strategy is to keep things going with her while still going out and practicing on my own. Only by realizing that I can still get other high quality girls I can avoid falling into the oneitis trap. Unfortunately, it's not working very well lately, but I won't give up that easily. Tonight I'm going out again for practice!

I have to mention that she knows that I'm banging other two girls at the same time. I told her about it but I still give her a higher priority since the two others are in the 6~7 range. At the beginning she said she's fine with it but lately she started giving me hints about how she would like to be my official girlfriend whatever that means...

I actually have another unrelated question. I found a wingman lately with whom I regularly go out. He's still a newbie (even more than me) but it's really fun to hang out with him and I think we motivate each other very well. Now the thing is that he's quite bad looking and often I notice that some sets are less open to us because of that. For example, they would be like very talkative and everything with me and as soon as he joins to deal with the cockblocking friend, the girls lose interest. The stunner I'm banging lately now even explicitly told me about how her friend was even kinda scared of him. You guys ever had a similar experience? I'm not sure it is actually true. I just noticed it a couple of times but I'm not sure about it.

Messages In This Thread