rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The next Iceland, except better with easier girls!

The next Iceland, except better with easier girls!

Quick name an island in the North Atlantic that:

-Was discovered hundreds of years ago by Vikings
-Home to a population of under half a million, who until recent years were very isolated, and are very proud of their unique island society
-Maintains a traditional lifestyle based on hunting and fishing, with very limited agricultural opportunities
-Eats a unique diet mostly of fish and wild animals
-Has a distinct culture and a unique dialect/language that is an offshoot of the original colonizers of the island and is mutually intelligible by speakers in the old country
-Geography is very rugged, a cold place with fjords where tourists flock to watch gigantic icebergs (some up to 100 kms long) float by in the summer

Its gotta be Iceland right? WRONG

As part of my series of data sheets on 2nd and 3rd tier Canadian cities, gentlemen, I present to you: Canada`s best kept secret!!!

I'm talking about the Island of Newfoundland, on the east coast of Canada, which up until 1949 was a British colony and is home to (yes I'll say it) some of the horniest and EASIEST white women in all of North America! As some of us Canadians already know, if you can`t get laid in Nfld, cut your dick off and throw it in the trash cuz its useless`. A smooth player will KILL here, especially if you`re from a different English speaking country like USA, OZ, UK, Ireland.

Newfoundland is indeed one of the whitest places in NA, probably around 95-98%, and trust me, they are unlike any population you will meet in Canada or the USA. They speak REALLY weird English, there is actually a Newfoundland dictionary, I`m used to it now but when I first started hanging around `Newfies`, I could not for the life of me decipher what they were saying! An English friend of mine summed it up well when he said `they sound like an English person trying to do a really bad Irish accent`! They refer to it as Newfanese, so what does it sound like? You tube ` A Newfoundland Language Lesson with Mark Critch, Candice Walsh and Travel Yourself` and those are `Townies` who speak proper Newfanese, wait til you here someone from the smaller towns.

Some hot Newfie women include Gene Simmons wife Shannon Tweed and natasha Henstridge.

Where/when to go: Go to the capital city St.John`s in the summer, preferably during the insane party called the George Street Festival, a Mardi Gras type event where partiers hop from bar-to-bar and you can drink in the streets. If you are the urban, metro-type smooth guy, I would stick to this city, its where the most cultured people are, home to Memorial University and is where all the action takes place. This is also where non-white guys will do best and where Newfoundlanders are more progressive, not to say they are ignorant racists in the more rural areas, but they aren`t too used to non whites out there.

There are basically two types of Newfies: TOWNIES AND BAYMEN

Townies are those from the city of St John`s and the Baymen are from the rural areas. Some of these areas are very rural and there`s not much work there, especially after the collapse of the fisheries 20 years ago. So MANY and I mean MANY of the men from NFLD leave to go work elsewhere in Canada and indeed around the world (lots of Newfies in the oil industry), thus leaving many lonely NFLD women at home. If you go to a bar in a smaller NFLD town or city, the ratios can be insane, if you`re a good looking guy with decent game, you can kill here!

However, be warned, the Newfie men can be very ROUGH (these are guys whos idea of a good time is spending a week in the bush moose hunting or going out to kill seals in the annual seal hunt!!) and their favorite activities are the 3 F`s Fishing, Fighting and Fucking! They are also epic drinkers, guzzling their strong rum called Newfoundland Screech, but if you`re cool, they are the NICEST people in all of Canada, maybe NA.

Who will do well in the smaller newfie towns? I`m thinking guys from rural Canada or the Heartland of America, guys who grew up hunting and fishing, know how to field dress a deer and how to ride a skidoo, quad and operate a fishing boat with out board motor (those being the prefered modes of transport in rural NFLD).

here`s a funny video of some baymen, try to understand the accent (I had to watch it a couple times) youtube: zak tip's over boat to catch a trout

Anyway, don`t sleep on this place, I read some of you guys thinking about going to Winnipeg to get your Canuck flags, fuck that, go east boys, go east, you won`t regret it!!!

More on Newfie English, youtube: Newfie accent- Canadian translation

They all call each other B`ye and my son, I was once screwing this newfie chick and she says to me `stick in me arse b`ye`imagine, lol!

Another time, I asked this Newfie guy I work with in Fort Mac, who was visibly upset, wahts wrong dude? he says `me nerves are rubbed right raw me son` LOL

Anyway, I`ll post some more Newfie intel later! This place is definitely a diamond in the rough!

Messages In This Thread