rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Issue with young chicks wasting my time

Issue with young chicks wasting my time

A girl told me to text her two days ago because she was free. We then played a game of chicken where she said she was drinking wine and said all sorts of flattering stuff (but she wanted me to go there, though she told me she lived with a parent). The kicker was she lived 30 minutes away. I wasn't playing that and didn't want to overdo any sexual innuendo to think anything was guaranteed since we hadn't met live. I tell her, if not tonight, swing by tomorrow.

She then, the next day, when I said, "Come on by" acts like she wasn't sure about us setting something up (did she need a date?) and said maybe another time is better.

---
I think like Gio said, you gotta just keep going because the flake rate is so high. Message them in 5-10 days just to see.

You literally have no idea what came up, flighty is the norm, fickle is the standard, and wondering why or acting pouty is just screwing future chances of them randomly getting hormones and stopping by

You can't predict any of it

Am I right?

Messages In This Thread