rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Next up on the divorce rape stand - Deion Sanders...

Next up on the divorce rape stand - Deion Sanders...

Quote: (12-23-2011 02:25 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2011 12:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Michael Jordan -

"In addition to the $168 million, Juanita who's now romantically linked to a banker 20 years younger than herself, will also get their seven-acre estate in Chicago, as well as custody of their three kids; Jeffrey Michael, Marcus James, and Jasmine Mickael."

Ouch.

Michael's marriage to Juanita was never more than a business deal anyway. If you remember, there was no big wedding. In fact, it was a long time before I realized he was married at all, and had a kid (Jeffrey was already a year old when they were married - a quickie in Vegas). I think Mike's people realized how big he was going to be, and they realized they couldn't do the things business-wise they had planned (essentially a new Nike Division centered around him) if he was another black athlete with an out-of-wedlock kid. So they got him married. He fucked around on Juanita for their whole marriage, running around playing golf and chasing tail. You never saw her or the kids with him anywhere. She filed for divorce a couple other times, but withdrew the papers, probably because he bought her something. Since they were essentially business partners from jump, and she bore him 3 kids, I can't begrudge her what she got. It's not a big deal that she got the Chicago estate, because he was never there anyway. Mike will earn big in perpetuity, so in the grand scheme of things, the $168 million isn't a killer for him. He doesn't care about the property, and both of his sons are playing college ball on scholarship. Mike's good.

Remember that story that broke about Mike being sued by some lounge singer, Karla Knafel? They were introduced by an NBA ref at some hotel piano lounge on the road (I figure the ref was trying to get some pussy by using the "I know Michael Jordan" card), and Mike pushed up HARD. There was some resistance on her part, because he was married. He told her, "Don't worry about that...it's just a business thing." She actually ended up having his baby, but the child was stillborn. He had made her certain promises with regards to support, but once the kid died, he said fuck it.

I remember the NBA investigated his fishy relationships with NBA refs. Explains all the phantom calls. I've never watched so many replays looking for the contact on fouls. Body, arm, anything...Jordan, gotta hand it to him, ruthlessly took every competitive advantage he could. A marvel.
[/quote]

Juanita , that whore was a fucking "groupie". That was a marriage made to enhance his image. No difference between his and Tiger's marriage.

This is why I love Bill Clinton. The man fucked everything that moved in Arkansas, got his dick sucked in the White House, and, still got to keep his marriage in tact. According to published reports, Hillary, has renewed energy and commitment to her marriage, and says he is the best man she has ever had in her life. A true leader, and cocksman.

Messages In This Thread