rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to go out alone

How to go out alone

Quote: (07-10-2016 06:33 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2011 12:23 PM)Clown Wrote:  

I am interested in going out more to get more experience interacting with girls, but I don't really have any guy friends that would make good wingmen. Going out by myself is a scary proposition and I'm looking for advice on how it's done.

1) What sorts of places do I go to?
2) Do I sit by myself or try to join a group immediately?
3) How do I explain why I'm alone if a girl asks?

1. Crowded places where you can talk to people without sitting down. When going solo it's important to find good venues. In small towns it can be difficult.
2. Start talking as soon as you enter the venue. It's best to do so while you wait for your drink or if you smoke then it's easy to ask for a light and start a conversation.
3. "My friends are over there (point to some random group)"
"My friends will join me in 10 mins"
"My friends went to this place to check it out"
Never had any trouble with this question. Girls don't care if you're with friends or not once you isolate them.

Going solo is the best way to learn game. You will build up inner confidence and you will do far more approaches than with friends.

I recommend traveling alone for a few months, you will develop skills that will later help you be more confident. Lastly, you can have a few drinks before going out.

I think the challenge in dealing with this is when the set doesnt hook especially if its all girls and you cant isolate. Girls might then start asking where are those friends. Ejecting the set would then be the best option but since you are solo, the awkwardness of then wandering around might be damaging unless you rapidly open another set. But if you are doing this too much with poor body language you might give off the needy vibe especially if you are in a small city with a venue that is not fully packed.

Messages In This Thread