rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Quote: (07-11-2016 12:14 PM)Designate Wrote:  

I just spent the last six months in Bogota, Lima and Santo Domingo.

All I can say is there are tradeoffs with each and it's going to come down to what set of aspects you value most.

For me I like all 3 places and for different reasons. If you told me that starting tomorrow I was sentenced to live in one of those cities for "x" years I would definitely be content with any of them. Maybe i'm just too optimistic about things though.

Tradeoffs, tradeoffs, tradeoffs...

For me Lima is good overall for a complete lifestyle. Good climate, ocean and nature. It's safer, large stretches of the city are middle to upper class, good restaurants and nightlife scene. Girls are easier and it's easier to get higher up the chain of Peruanas and I think they are generally a better option for an LTR versus Dominicanas and Colombianas

To me Bogota is equal to Lima overall. Good restaurants and some the best nightlife i've experienced. Great party atmosphere in general. Colombianas are obviously sexier and there are a lot of them in Bogota. I disagree with the general consenus that you can't LTR a colombiana, i think it just takes more time and effort to find one if thats your thing. The weather is complete shit in Bogota and it's undoubtly more dangerous than Lima though Zona Rosa/Parque 93 can help you forget about that.

Santo Domingo to me is the shittest for long term livablity of the 3. Lots of shitty and dangerous areas, idiotic hustlers, overpriced restaurants and generally not great nightlife if you like clubs and discos. Good for higher end places though it seems. With that said you could do very well in Piantini/naco, but that will come at a cost. Dominicanas are of course very thick and sexy but they carry probably the most baggage and are on average the worst option for something long term in my opinion. Of course if you were there long term you could have better access to the highest quality. The country is a paradise and you can escape to some very beautiful areas, so it has that advantage as well. If you are American another advantage is that it has much less rigid tourist visa restrictions than Peru/Colombia and many other LA countries.

Interesting perspective. To a certain extent, I agree. Sure, Miraflores is nicer than Zona Colonial or Chapinero. But if you can afford to live in Piantini or Zona T, then I think it's a no-brainer to skip Lima. Miraflores is, however, much cheaper than those areas. Also, I think you were in Lima when the weather was good. I found the weather in Bogota and Lima to be exactly the same.

Like you said - it also comes down to what you value. I thought Peruvian girls had better faces than Dominicans, then you get them naked and they drop two points. So you hit and then drop her. In the DR, the girl shows up looking like a six. Then you get her naked and you realize she has an insane body. So you fuck her once a week for the next couple months.

For relationships, a Peruvian girl will be more loyal. I spent three months in the DR and met one girl that was worthy of an LTR. I met a ton of chicks that were sexy, fun, and reliable. Colombia is in the middle. I agree you can find one for an LTR, but you better have a keen eye. I'd need three hands to count the number of times I suspected the Colombian girl in my bed had a boyfriend already.

Overall, I'd say it's Bogota, Santo Domingo, then Lima due to the fact that I'd never consider going back to Lima, but the other two I could base up in.

Messages In This Thread